“Enjoying the NZ country side, chatting all the way, soaking up knowledge from experienced cyclists - I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend”
Cath Cheatley, Beijing Olympic Cyclist
There’s a great camaraderie to be found when training with women as passionate about the sport of cycling as you. This is a great way to lift your performance and knowledge, with guidance and training from some of the top female riders in New Zealand.
The Ventouro Women’s Training Camp is suitable for all riders, as the training can be tailored to your level of expertise and knowledge. Come and try out the unique experience of training with up to 11 other women.
The next Women’s Training camp is coming up in February, held in the Waikato.
Features of this camp:
- Run over 3 days, 2 nights, starting at 3pm on the Friday.
- Based in the Waikato.
- Space for up to 12 guests – contact us to see how many spots we have left.
- Top NZ female cyclists will be helping to lead the camp.
- Tim Gudsell is host of the camp and your key trainer, an ex-Pro cyclist and founder of Ventouro.
- Training has been tailored specifically to women. Includes basic bike maintenance, nutrition tips as well as training and racing skills.
- Full support vehicle with a professional mechanic.
- Accommodation is 3-4 star. Guests can choose their level of accommodation, twin share or single rooms (supplement applies).
- Daily recovery massage and pilates sessions from professionals available.