Spring Training Camp
"It was great to get a taste of how a pro-cyclist might feel while on camp. Training camp ride, post-ride massage, pre-ride pilates class, training and racing tips all day and pro-tour stories over a relaxing dinner."
A weekend riding your body won’t forget. Kick start the new season with a Pro.Fit training camp in the Waikato with Tim Gudsell. You will be cycling on remote country roads and riding as hard as you’re ready for.
With a maximum of twelve people at each camp, this is your chance to train with Tim Gudsell, ex-Pro New Zealand cyclist, and take away invaluable skills and training tips.
Key features of the camps:
- Based in the Waikato, with lodging at ‘Out in the Styx’ BnB, Pukeatua. Twin share or single room supplement applies.
- Costs are all-inclusive.
- Training, nutrition, stretching and basic mechanic tips and skills are amongst the topics covered.
- Follow-car support with an ex Pro-tour mechanic.
- Homemade, nutritious food – all meals catered for.
- Daily massage session.
- Pilates sessions with an expert instructor.
- Occasionally our classic Ventouro Training Camp will be held elsewhere than Puketua, which we’ll keep updated on this site.